With AXIOM you are getting a complete team of business technology professionals that specialize in IT consulting and custom software solutions. With over 155 years of experience and training we have compiled a complete set of skills that span the spectrum of platforms, technologies, environments and databases.
Our software solutions will:
- Support, streamline and facilitate business processes
- Increase productivity for employees
- Create efficiency in computer systems
- Make happier end users
- Get your business on the Internet
- Maximize the technology available
- Lower Total Cost of Operation
- Provide a good Return On Investment
AXIOM is an approved Information Technology Vendor for the State of Montana. To be an approved IT vendor for the State is a very comprehensive, in-depth and competitive process. Only the top rated IT companies are awarded this designation and AXIOM is approved for several IT areas.
We believe in giving back to our community and supporting the best practices of Information Technology:
- The Outdoor Advertising Control project AXIOM designed, developed and deployed for the Montana Department of Transportation won an “IT Excellence Award” at the 2008 Montana Government IT Conference.
- Serve on the University of Montana Computer Science Department Advisory Board.
- Served on the University of Montana Business School, Information Systems Advisory Board 2006 – 2009.
- Voting Member for the State of Montana Project Management Office Policy Group (PMOPG) from September 2009 – October 2010.
- “Marathoner” Financial Sponsor for Paul Staso’s Promoting Active Children Everywhere (PACE) Run across America. Also, Sponsor of in-kind services for Paul Staso’s PACE Adventure in Alaska and Germany.
- Supporter of the Community Kindness Project.
- Partner Sponsor for the State of Montana Government IT Conference 2011, 2008, 2007.
- Member of the Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) – The Voice of Small Business.
- Sponsor support for the University of Montana Climate Action Now Power Shift 2011.
- Friend Level Sponsor for the Watershed Education Network’s Mayfly Fling 2011
- Sustainable Business Council Sponsoring Member and Ryan Weisser is a Member of the Board.