Formal education, enhanced by professional certifications and backed by real-world software project experience. Using this array of education, skills, and experience we can provide you with true value.
We assist businesses in doing business better through our custom innovation. We listen to our clients’ and design quality software that is intuitive and tailored to their specifications and needs.
Troubleshooting issues, fixing problems, optimizing performance, adding features and functionality, consulting, etc. No task or project is too big or too small.
We can supplement your existing team, successfully deliver a specific scope of work, or fill a software role in your Organization. No need to stop growth, fall behind in an important project, or wait out the hiring process when you can leverage our expertise.
What Our Clients Say
They have brought awesome ideas to the table and have been able to execute on our vision. I recommend them to anyone with technical expertise or not. They are great to work with.
Joe Sample,President & Co-founder, VoiceSifter
They’ve never steered us wrong or failed to complete a project on time and on budget. I enthusiastically recommend AXIOM for coding services and development advice; they’ve proven over and over that they can get the job done!
Deb Grebenc,Web Developer, Headwaters Economics
Working with AXIOM is easy and enjoyable – their capabilities in web application programming, geographic information systems and database administration are indispensable to us!
Thurston Elfstrom,Digital Marketing Manager, Montana Office of Tourism
We would highly recommend them for any size project in any problem domain. They are amazingly versatile and they are up for the task.
Jim Renth,Quantix, Inc.
The developers at Axiom are a pleasure to work with. Their professionalism, enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity make them great partners for challenging projects.
Valentijn Hoff,GIS Analyst, National Center for Landscape Fire Analysis
I have had the pleasure of working with AXIOM over the past several years and they have consistently provided excellent service.
Glen Gormely,President, Montana Information Technology Alliance (MITA)
AXIOM not only met all our needs but proposed other ideas that allowed us to expand services for crime victims and enhance our ability to verify eligibility.
Kathy Matson,Crime Victim’s Compensation, State of Montana, Department of Justice
AXIOM is the premier custom software development shop in Montana.
Kaiser Leib,JANUS Research Group, Inc.
They changed our “do nothing” website into a powerful advertising tool that helped build our contractor base and expand our business.
Bob Chestnutt,Network Admin, Sammons Trucking
My experience with AXIOM as whole has left me with high expectations that have not been met with some other companies I have had to work with.
John Caratti,Research Scientist at Systems for Environmental Management
They provide excellent leadership, communication and technical skills, and above all, they delivered quality assignments, on time.
Jim Brooks,Fortis, Inc.
From the front end to the back end, AXIOM helped us develop an up-to-date website that is customer friendly, user friendly and provides accurate data regarding usage. Time from concept to implementation was quick, with solid ideas and a thorough thought/working process.
Tim Burke,Sammons Trucking
Marc and the staff at AXIOM have provided exceptional solutions and support for various projects over the last 5 years. Their solutions work very well, are robust and comprehensive, and provide very high return on investment. When we need additional application support or development, one of our first choices is Marc and AXIOM.
Jim Ereaux,Blackfoot Telecommunications Group
The final product offered more functionality than we had hoped for and we are very pleased. As far as support “after the sale”? Again – exceptional. I offer my highest recommendation for AXIOM’s services.
Dan Keith,Administrator, It Starts With Me
The implementation of the project was timely, rock solid and completed within budget.
Elaine Huseby,MT State DNRC Fire & Aviation Management Bureau
The tremendous work ethic, team interaction, expertise, commitment, and creativity of the AXIOM team make the ALX project a huge success.
Barney Benkelman,Administrator, ISD, Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks
I enjoy working with your organization. You guys were a lifesaver to me with my PHP battles. You are one of the most professional and organized businesses that I have had the luxury of working with in Missoula.
Michael Bowlin,Cutbank Design
I will absolutely use your services again and again. I highly recommend AXIOM IT Solutions.
John W. Flink,Founder, www.comment.com
Thanks AXIOM for providing your services in a timely and professional manner. With this problem solved I was able to enjoy a stress-free weekend. You’re my first call for all my software needs.
Shaun Barnes,University of Montana Center for the Environmental Health Sciences
I have been a part of one other migration from an old system to a new updated program (in a previous job). This was by far the most enjoyable and pleasant experience in my nearly thirty year career in Law Enforcement.
John Grainger,Montana Department of Livestock
Why partner with AXIOM
Our team is our biggest asset
We specialize in software development and custom software solutions and services.
Our goal is to position ourselves in a way that is a “unique fit” to your needs, serving you in the most beneficial way possible, and providing you with true value.
AXIOM was started in 2001 to deliver best in class software solutions to businesses wishing to integrate technology effectively into their business processes, growth plans, and success. We increase efficiency, improve productivity, reduce costs, and eliminate frustration with an easy, friendly, and agile approach to software development.
We implement software solutions and services that meet your organizational goals and objectives. AXIOM’s team has over 200 years of combined experience. Through these years we have gained expertise, knowledge, and a great understanding of how to integrate technology effectively into business and business processes.
What you can expect
We solve your problems and deliver solutions
- We don’t outsource. The software solutions and services we perform for you are completed entirely by the AXIOM team.
- View each of our clients as unique. We listen to your specific needs striving to understand what is important to your business, your employees, and your customers.
- Software solutions and services that are unbiased to any specific technology or technology vendor. Our team all have a bachelors or masters in computer science and experience with a comprehensive spectrum of technology stacks.
- To work directly with the Ownership. Jeffrey Heng and Marc Dousset are an integral part of the team.
- We focus on your success. We’re a services-based company whose primary purpose is to deliver the highest quality software development, solutions, and services to our clients.
Years in business
Professional Software Services
- Full stack design and development for custom web and browser-based applications.
- Full stack design and development for distributed multi-tiered systems architected for integration, flexibity, and scalability.
- Analysis to identify specifications, features, functionality, and data requirements for your system.
- Internet-based applications with effective UI to accommodate your mobile business and work force.
- Design and implement databases intelligently to store and retrieve data in a secure and optimized manner for efficient and easy retrieval, searching, and reporting.
- Experienced professionals to lead your project in strategic and tactical planning, followed by implementing the desired solution on time and within budget.
- Gather, integrate, store, and represent your data spatially with maps and visual models to reveal information and deeper insights into the data.
- Talented software professionals to supplement your project teams or successfully deliver a specific scope of work.
- Immediate support for all your systems and application needs, including troubleshooting, bug fixes, optimization, emergency issues, or whatever your current priority is.