Position Description: Software Project Manager & Developer
To lead design and implementation of quality custom software solutions.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Project Manager experience with established processes utilizing current project management tools and methods
- Robust understanding of object oriented design and software engineering best practices
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in written and oral formats with team members and clients
- Great understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong work ethic, committed to exceeding client expectations
- Proficient in modern programming languages, use of APIs, and tools
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Adept at learning new systems and software-based technologies
- Plan, coordinate, facilitate and document meetings, discussions, and documentation across multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to create sound solutions
- Soft skills for working with members of the project team and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ability to work efficiently and dependably on multiple projects while using different technologies, for different customers, with different time frames
Skills not required but a plus:
- .NET, Java, PHP, Node.js, React, Angular
- SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Postgresql
- Business and/or Systems Analyst
- Software architecture and design
- Agile Software Development
- Project Management certification or experience (PMP, Scrum Master, etc.)
- Microsoft Project or similar
- Software requirements gathering, systems analysis, business analysis, and analyzing data, information, and problems
- Content Management Systems Experience (WordPress, Joomla, Bloomreach, etc.)
Salary and Benefits:
On top of working with a company that cares about its employees, clients, and community you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay dependent on your skills and experience. Salary range: $50K to $80K
- For professional full-time employees:
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Company matching SIMPLE IRA. We match your contribution up to 3% of your salary. You are immediately and fully vested.
- Paid vacation, and an additional 7 paid holidays.
- Sick Days
- Missoula, Montana. It is simply one of the BEST places in the World to LIVE.
- Your own office. No noisy open space office or cubicle farm.
- Working with and learning from the vast experience and knowledge of the AXIOM team.
- Casual dress and a professional, team oriented, and comfortable office environment.
- Plenty of FREE parking at the office.