Software engineer / programmer / developer to design and implement quality custom software solutions in a team environment.
We’re looking for the right person(s) to immediately add to our software development team. We are interested in experienced software developers and new Computer Science graduates. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science or related STEM discipline.
- Robust understanding of object oriented design and software engineering best practices
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to create sound solutions
- Great understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle projects
- Software application development, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, documentation
- Ability to work efficiently, produce at a high level, and consistently operate in a dependable manner
- Adept at learning new systems and software-based technologies
- Strong work ethic, committed to exceeding clients’ expectations
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in written and oral formats with team members and clients
- Enjoy a dynamic, exciting, and challenging professional working environment
Skills not required but a plus:
- Microsoft .NET Framework (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC), Entity Framework, MS SQL Server
- Experience in Oracle, MySQL
- Sql Server Reporting Services
- Software architecture and design
- Database design and development, SQL, stored procedures, triggers, and optimization techniques
- Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Systems Integration
- Experience in Open Source and Content Management Systems
- Software requirements gathering, systems analysis, business analysis, and analyzing data, information, and problems
- Working directly with clients, in person, over the phone, and in a software project team
- Ability to work on multiple projects while using different technologies, for different customers, with different time frames
- AXIOM has specialized in Custom Software Solutions since 2001. We primarily work with Organizations that wish to integrate technology effectively into their business processes, growth plans and success.
- We have designed and developed award winning software solutions.
- We’re currently a team of 13 expert software professionals with over 200 years of combined experience. Through these years we have gained expertise, knowledge, and a great understanding of how to integrate technology effectively into business and business processes.
- We understand the relationship of People, Process, Technology, and Data and how they need to work together for our clients and their solutions.
- We strive to understand what is important to our clients’ business, their employees, and their customers, in order to deliver a project that will exceed their expectations.
- As a highly focused group of experienced, personable, and seasoned software professionals, we are dedicated to creating value through services to our clients in public and private sectors.
- We have been a Microsoft Certified Partner since 2002.
- AXIOM’s ownership is an integral part of the team.
- You will never be bored working at AXIOM.
- Our current team professional credentials include:
- 13 Computer Science Degrees
- 5 Master of Computer Science Degrees
- 4 Microsoft Certified Professionals
- 3 Geographical Information Systems Specialists
- IBM Certified, XML and related technologies
- Sun Certified programmer, Java 2 Platform
- MySQL 5.0 Certified Developer
A Software Development position at AXIOM ensures a rewarding experience accented by team camaraderie, interesting projects, great customers, and the opportunity to make a real difference. At AXIOM, we work closely with our customers until the project is successfully deployed, and we experience the excitement and value our customers receive with the finished products.
Salary and Benefits:
On top of working with a company that cares about its employees, clients, and community you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay dependent on your skills and expertise.
- For professional full-time employees:
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Company matching SIMPLE IRA. We match your contribution up to 3% of your salary. You’re immediately and fully vested.
- Paid vacation, and an additional 7 paid holidays.
- Missoula, MT. It’s simply one of the BEST places in the World to LIVE.
- Your own office with a door and a window to the outside world.
- Working with and learning from the vast experience and knowledge of the AXIOM team.
- Casual dress and a professional, team-oriented, and comfortable office environment.
- Plenty of FREE parking at the office.
Email your resume to email@example.com